Air Freshener Blanks
Making Air Fresheners has never been so simple! Just follow these easy instructions to make your very own! Bitter Creek offers all the necessary products, instruction and support to see you get it done right! These are easy, inexpensive and profitable to make!
5 Easy Steps to a Basic Air Freshener
- Brush or spray shape with water diluted food color, soap dye, or poster paint and allow it to dry thoroughly. (This is optional)
- Apply fragrance by painting on with an inexpensive paint brush or using a pipette to drizzle it on. We don't recommend dunking or soaking, since over saturating the material with fragrance results in greasy fresheners and will require blotting, which wastes fragrance oil!
- Punch a hole at the top with a small METAL office-type paper punch. Plastic scrapbook punches may break, due to the thickness of the material.
- Cut a piece of string, elastic, thread, yarn, raffia or ribbon to the desired length, and thread it through hole at top, knotting ends securely.
- Package completed air freshener by putting it in a flat cello bag, fold down the top, and staple or tape it closed. You can also use a label to seal it, or staple a fold-over header card or a business card to the top of the bag.
Blanks are white.
Bitter Creek offers FREE Technical Support to all our customers! Online help is available 9am to 5pm Central Time Monday through Friday. Click here for information on how to contact Tech Support by phone, e-mail or through our Live Online Chat Application! Real candle making advice from a working chandler with nearly two decades experience in the business!
|Air Freshener Blanks & Supplies|