- Fill a measuring cup with 6 oz. of distilled water.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Water Crystals.
- Stir in 1 - 2 teaspoons fragrance oil.
- Add a few drops of liquid Bath & Body dye for desired color.
- Mix all ingredients and allow to sit for approx. an hour or so. The crystals will soak up the water and expand into little gel-like pieces. Makes enough to fill an 8 oz. Jelly Jar.
- Jelly Jars look cute with net, lace, or thin material in the lids (using only the rim and leaving out the middle piece)! This helps keep dust off your smelly jellies. Pick a material that goes with your product theme, such as country. Or you could pick a material to match the scents, like fruits, flowers, etc!
- You can also use smelly jellies in potpourri warmers for an even stronger scent!
Bitter Creek offers FREE Technical Support to all our customers! Online help is available 9am to 5pm Central Time Monday through Friday. Click here
for information on how to contact Tech Support by phone, e-mail or
through our Live Online Chat Application! Real candlemaking advice from a
working chandler with over a decade of experience in the business!