log in to vote!
Candy Corn Air Freshener Blank: 2 7/8" W x 4 " H
Steps to a Basic Air Freshener
- Brush or spray shape with water diluted food color,
soap dye, or poster paint and allow it to dry thoroughly. (This is
- Apply fragrance by painting on with an inexpensive
paint brush or using a pipette to drizzle it on. We don't recommend
dunking or soaking, since over saturating the material with fragrance
results in greasy fresheners and will require blotting, which wastes
- Punch a hole at the top with a small METAL office-type
paper punch. Plastic scrapbook punches may break, due to the thickness of
- Cut a piece of string, elastic, thread, yarn, raffia or
ribbon to the desired length, and thread it through hole at top, knotting
- Package completed air freshener by putting it in a flat
cello bag, fold down the top, and staple or tape it closed. You can also
use a label to seal it, or staple a fold-over header card or a business
card to the top of the bag.
Fabric Ink Pads to Stamp on your company logo or image or use Iron On
Transfers to add one! A great way to promote your business!